Announcing TAP GAP Poser end 2015
Which Indian Company will be a Big Share Price Winner & Wealth Creator for Investors in 2016?
2015 has not been a spectacular year for Indian Equities on the Macro Sensitive Indices Level with the Sensex & Nifty dropping 6 % in 2015
However it’s been Jingle Bells all the way for many Small & Mid Cap Scrips and tomorrow,December 31,2015 is the last trading day in 2015 and I shall announce the winner of TAP GAP 2015 who’s pick has gained the most and who I had not picked as Winner in Jan 2015.I had picked Hemant for Intellect Design @ Rs 75.60 which too has surged brilliantly by 270% to Rs 280 levels in 2015 !
Now Tell me which one you think can give great gains in 2016 and win an attractive hamper if selected as Winner by me
Certain Guidelines to follow
What is at Stake !
For the First Prize Winner
- Only an Individual over 18 can participate
- There is no Entry Fee ! ~ How could there be any !
- Respond with your Choice of Scrips (Preferably Just One but Not more than Three)
- Give a brief fundamental reason for each Selection ~ not more than a small paragraph for each
- The Investment Price should be the Current Market Price
- Give a Target Price in 2016 for your Selection
- Any Selection based on Technical Analysis will not be considered and neither will any Sell Recommendation
- Respond by January 15,2016 Midnight IST ~ may extend the deadline further into January 2016 to get in more responses
- Please respond on this Blogpost and not on my email so all viewers can have access to your response
- Before January 15,2016 you can change your Selections any number of times you wish.Your Last Response carrying your Selections will be considered as Final on deadline expiration with your earlier selections being ignored
- A gauravblog Hamper with some lovely Goodies ~ regulars should know what’s in the hamper ~ or simply click on the TAP GAP navigation heading in the Menu above to get a sense of past Posers and Responses and Winners and what they got in the Hamper ~May announce more than One Winner just to live the Joyous Christmas Spirit of Giving out more than One Hamper ! ~ only of course if I get many responses
Other Winners,if announced, will receive gauravblog hampers
All Winners will be Invited for A Super Dinner in Mumbai in January or February 2016 so we can meet and greet and eat and enjoy each others company in person and discuss where Indian Equities are heading and debate whether being a Genius and being Married are mutually exclusive ! ~Outstation Winners should perhaps consider it a value or growth investment to come into Mumbai for this Dinner !
Who Shall Decide the Winners?
Who Wins,will be decided solely by me !
You may yet turn out to be a Winner even if not announced by me as one !
Oh ! and in all Fairness,if there is a Response of a Scrip that I have not chosen as a Winner and that Selection goes on to top the Gains in 2016 over and above the Selections I have chosen as Winners ! then at the end of 2016 this Responder too will be a Winner and get a gauravblog hamper from me ! ~ He or She may get the privilege to gloat “I told you so !” and I promise I shall apologise and be suitably embarassed ! ~ The rider here is that although there may be many such Responses that win over those I declare as Potential Winners in 2016 ,only one of such Response Winners,it being the Highest Gainer from such Responses,who will be entitled to the Hamper
So Go ahead and take a Wild Guess or an Educated one and Respond quickly with your Scrip Choices for 2016 by January 15,2016!
All the Best ! Eagerly awaiting your Selections
Update on Jan 9
Hey Guys! You rock!…so says your picks!…We’ve @ 70 thus far…going for hundred !….got six days left….come on guys who yet need tp participate….lets do it…enter your picks!
Ah!…one more thing…had crossed my mind earlier this week but I’m in Langkawi currently enjoying soulful and surreal sunrises and sunsets on this magical island…. Fallen in love with it….imagine trading online from the beach!…. believe me it creates profits even in volatile & worried markets!…..oh yes! What had crossed my mind…..I shall be considering the lower of the price recommended at by you or the closing price as on Jan 15 on BSE or NSE if not listed or quoted for that day on BSE…so don’t worry you’ll need not reenter same scrips at lower prices….Hemant this ones for you !